Recipe by Amber W.
Delicious, easy weekday meal that everyone will rave about!
Top Review by mommyluvs2cook
We enjoyed this, used turkey pepperoni, onions and bell peppers. Wish I would have precooked the onions and bell peppers though as they were still pretty country. Great idea though and super easy!
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 pepperoni
- 24 tablespoons pizza sauce (3 Tablespoons per biscuit)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll the dough out as thin as it will go without it breaking.
- Put pizza sauce on half of the rolled out dough.
- Sprinkle cheese on that half only.
- Put whatever toppings you like on top of that.
- Fold over the other half of the biscuit.
- Cook at 375 for about 10-15 minutes.