Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious alternative to ordinary pizza. My family loves this.
- prepared pizza crust (frozen bread dough, Boboli, homemade, whatever you have)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups alfredo sauce (out of a jar, or leftover homemade sauce)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- chopped cooked chicken (optional)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- Prepare pizza shell according to whichever one you are using.
- Spread 2 cups of mozzarella over crust.
- Top with alfredo sauce, seasoning, chicken and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and bake at 400°F for approx 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
We loved it too. I had a jar of roasted garlic alfredo so I used it. I have my own sun dried tomatoes and used them. I also added a sprinkling of red chili flakes. Delicious!