- 1 pizza crust
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic in the olive oil 3-5 minutes until crisp-tender. Stir in basil.
- Combine cheeses and parsley; spread over pizza crust. Top with mushroom mixture.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until crust is golden brown.