1/1 Photo of Pizza Bianca
This is a quick and easy side that can complement almost any meal. I served this at an Italian themed Christmas Dinner with Baked Ziti, Macaroni and Cheese With Egg Noodles and Cream, along with veggies (zucchini and asparagus) and a green leafy salad. Everyone went crazy over this bread, even the kids. From "Every Day Italian" on Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position the oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- 2Roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface, to 1/2 inch thick.
- 3Transfer the dough to a heavy large baking sheet. Using a fork, pierce the dough all over.
- 4Drizzle the oil over the dough. Sprinkle with thyme and salt.
- 5Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into serving size wedges.
- 6Note: When I made this, I added crushed garlic to the oil before brushing it onto the dough, and I after sprinkling the thyme, I also sprinkled on some parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Bianca
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 290.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: