Recipe by Angela Marie
A good easy dough for Pizza using Beer. I use dark beer but any canned beer will work.
Top Review by Petite Mommy
The taste is great but the oil and flour must be adjusted. I cut the olive oil in half and added 1/2 cup additional flour because the dough was too runny to work with after adding the flour and only 1/3 cup olive oil. I also added just a dash of parmasan cheese and italian seasoning. The result.. a wonderful pizza crust. This made two medium size thin pizza crusts. Also, use a quality non-stick pan because the dough is still rather sticky when I put into the pans even after adding the additional 1/2 cup flour. You don't want it to stick.
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer (I use dark but can use any kind.)
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, beer, olive oil and salt.
- Mold the dough into a ball with your hands, and roll it out into a circle.
- Add desired toppings.
- Baked for about 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and the crust is flaky.
- This dough does not need to rise and if you add sugar makes a very nice pastry dough. It´s different than regular pizza dough but very tasty, give it a try!