Found this version of a gluten free pizza base on the net, have tried it and works well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. (180oC).
- 2Mix dry ingredients together thoroughly including salt and herbs.
- 3Add olive oil and honey and mix.
- 4Add water slowly until desired consistency is reached. Dough should stick together if you cup it in your hands.
- 5Remove from mix bowl and plunk onto a sheet of parchment paper. Add another sheet over top and roll out the dough with a rolling pin- to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- 6Place parchment paper onto cookie shee.t or pizza pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until feels slightly dry.
- 7In the meantime, wash and chop veggies (and you may want to steam some of the tougher ones.
- 8Remove pizza crust from oven and layer on the good stuff.
- 9Return to oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven, slide onto a cutting board and cut into pieces with a sharp knife.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Base - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1249.9
- Calories from Fat 629
- Total Fat 69.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1817.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: