1/1 Photo of Pizza Barbecue Monkey Bread
weekend cooker's Note:
An adapted recipe that was given to me by one of the teachers at the school I volunteer for. Very easy to prepare, and a nice treat for the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brown sausage, drain well. Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- 3Combine the sauces.
- 4Roll pizza dough into a 14x12 inch rectangle.
- 5Spread sauce onto the pizza dough, top with cheese, sausage, onion.
- 6Roll up starting at 1 side, roll up completely, and cut into 16 pinwheels.
- 7Place cut side down into a baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Barbecue Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 885.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
five cheese blend