- 3 (10 count) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 56 pepperoni slices
- 1 (8 ounce) package colby cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) jar Ragu pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the block of cheese into 28 squares.
- Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
- Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
- Line up the rolls in a greased 9x13 inches pan.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
- Use the pizza sauce for dipping.