Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really great recipe I got from tumblr. They are really easy to make!! It wasn't that expensive in my opinion neither.
- Slice cheese into approximately 28 squares (or if using cheese stix, cut in 3rds).
- Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
- Gather edges of biscuit and secure on top of ‘roll’.
- Line rolls in greased 9x13 pan.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning & garlic powder.
- Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
- (You don't have to use parmesan cheese, it tastes good with others too).