Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one easy and simple dinner and taste good too! Add different toppings if you like. These are approximations on the sauce and cheese, I haven't actually measured them before, so do the amounts that you desire.
- 1 loaf French bread (cut in half lengthwise)
- 2 cups pizza sauce (can used flavored spaghetti sauce too, like Herb and Garlic, etc.)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 10 -20 slices pepperoni (other pizza toppings, if desired.)
- italian seasoning
- Preheat oven 350 or 400.
- Cut french bread in half. Bake bread in oven for 3 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and top with sauce, cheese, pizza toppings and italian seasoning.
- Bake in oven until heated thoroughly and cheese is melted (probably 10-15 minutes).
Loved this pizza! The toasty bread is what really did it for me, crusty and chewy with the yummy pizza toppings. Will make this again and again. Made for Fall 2012 Pick A Chef.