Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I created this sandwich one day when I was craving pizza, and now I often eat it for either breakfast or lunch. It could easily be adapted to include any of your favorite toppings.
- 1 whole bagel, split (I use egg, everything, or onion flavor)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (I use light or FF)
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 slice provolone cheese (or other cheese of choice- I use lowfat)
- 8 slices pepperoni
- Preheat broiler.
- Toast bagel as desired.
- Spread bottom half of bagel with cream cheese. Top with pepperoni and cheese. Spread pizza sauce on top half of bagel.
- Place both halves under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Put the halves together and enjoy!
HOW COULD THIS BE "YUCKO"?! MORE LIKE "YUMMO"! (oh crap, I sould like Rachel Ray.) It's a good base, just that I added lots of black pepper and tomatoes. Thanks!
What a yummy lunch. I also added a few roasted red peppers and some fried onions. Thanks for the idea.