Recipe by Sackville
If you like pizza for breakfast this is the recipe for you and it's so much better than leftovers! You can add any toppings you like, even customising them to individual tastes.
Top Review by Bergy
This was perfect for Sunday Brunch served with some garlic mushrooms. I would love to put pepperoni on it but I had some left over Italian pork chop so I chopped that up along with the salsa sauce that was on it. Loved it all
- 8 eggs, beaten until light and fluffy
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons crumbled dried Italian spices
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups favorite chopped pizza toppings
- 2⁄3 cup chopped and seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 sliced and toasted bagels
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan.
- Add the parmesan cheese, italian spices, and garlic and mix well.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan and cook until almost set.
- Top with the pizza toppings and cook until the eggs are set and the toppings are heated through.
- Remove the omelet from the pan and cut in quarters.
- Fold each quarter into a triangle and place on top of a bagel half.
- Top with the tomatoes and Mozzarella.
- Broil until the cheese melts and the toppings are hot.