Great to have on hand for a quick lunch or appetizer. You can add any of your favourite pizza toppings to the mix, onions, peppers, sausage, cheddar cheese, etc. my family prefers plain old pepperoni--boring but they love it)
- Lay bagels on large cookie sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Top each 1/2 of the bagel with about 2-3 tbsp of mixture.
- Flash freeze on cookie for about 3 hours or until topping on bagels is firm.
- Transfer to large freezer bag, label and freeze.
- To serve: Bake from frozen at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.