This recipe is a combination of an old neighbor's recipe and some changes I made to make it more of my own taste. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a bowl put flour, sugar, olive oils and salt.
- 2Make a hole in the middle to put the yeast.
- 3pour the warm water on top of the yeast.
- 4mix it with a spoon and then use your hands to kneel it really well (about 5 minutes of work).
- 5Divide the dough in 2 equal parts.
- 6Fold the dough 5 times and form 2 balls.
- 7spread olive oil around them and arrange them on a plate.
- 8Cover the plate with cling leave it overnight inside the fridge.
- 9Next day or at least 3 hours you can use it. Open it on a perforated pizza pan. sauce and toppings as you wish.
- 10Bake it at 450º F for 10 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 195.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g