Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is delish!!
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese
- Put yeast in water and let activate for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then in a mixer, combine salt, flour, the tablespoon of olive oil, and water-yeast mixture. (Use paddle attachment.).
- Combine about 3-5 minutes.
- Switch to the dough hook and knead until a dough ball forms.
- Once formed, set ball in a bowl covered with a towel and let rise 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Split dough in half and roll each out to a 12-inch circle.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes until it is just lightly browned.
- Add 4 oz tomato sauce to each and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses.
- Bake another 8-10 minutes.