Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
When you're broke and hungry
Make and share this Pixie Potato Bowl recipe from Food.com.
- 1 red potatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄8 cup Kraft Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Smart Balance light butter spread
- Melt butter in medium skillet, add potato slices, rosemary and seasoned sat. Cook for 3 minutes on medium-high heat, add minced onions, reduce heat, cook for an additional 2 minutes. Crack egg and pour directly into skillet, stir consistently until eggs and scrambled, top with cheese. Keep heat on until fully melted.