Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has a new pixie dust to enjoy, serve it to your litle ones and don't forget to save some for your self
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed vegetable oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups soymilk
For The Pixie Dust
- 1⁄4 cup dried coconut, grated
- 1⁄4 cup date sugar
- First make the Pixie Dust.
- Mix the coconut and date sugar in a mortar and pestle and grind into a fine powder.
- Combine dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Combine oil land soy milk and whip for 1 minute.
- Pour into dry mixture and mix until thoroughly combines.
- Don't worry about the lumps.
- Preheat a lightly oiled griddle or large skillet.
- When a few drops of water sprinkled on the griddle bead up and roll off, the griddle is ready.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter at a time onto the griddle.
- Cook at medium high heat until the pancakes begin to bubble, about 3 minutes, and the bottoms are lightly browned.
- If the pancakes bubble up before the bottoms are browned, raise the heat slightly.
- Turn with a spatula and cook until the second side is lightly browned.
- Serve at once with Pixie Dust.