Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
these are a real treat, i love hersheys so i thought i would let you see what you think
- 1 cup butter, softened, no substitutes
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 -1 1⁄3 cup Hershey kissables (chocolate candies)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Gradually blend in flour. (Mixture will be crumbly, but will hold a shape if squeezed.).
- Stir in candies.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not browned.
- Cool slightly.
- remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- While still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container.
- Roll again in powdered sugar just before serving.
I found these a bit on the dry side but my oldest daughter adored these so I'm giving it four stars. I used the holiday kissables (read white and green) and they will make a lovely addition to my Christmas platters, thanks!