1/1 Photo of Pixie Magic Confetti Snowballs
Perfect Pixie's Note:
these are a real treat, i love hersheys so i thought i would let you see what you think
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- 3Gradually blend in flour. (Mixture will be crumbly, but will hold a shape if squeezed.).
- 4Stir in candies.
- 5Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 6place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not browned.
- 8Cool slightly.
- 9remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 10While still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar.
- 11Cool completely.
- 12Store in tightly covered container.
- 13Roll again in powdered sugar just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pixie Magic Confetti Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 27.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: