8 hrs 15 mins
I was trying to look up history on a particular Crockpot and found this recipe posted instead. It looks easy enough and I like crockpot recipes. The name is from the website where this was posted by Tom921, and thanks Tom921!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Cut round steak into serving pieces. Place flour, salt, and pepper in plastic bag.
- 3Add steak pieces (a few at a time) and shake to cover with flour mixture.
- 4Place onion slices at bottom of crock pot. Then add the meat.
- 5Top with the carrots and celery.
- 6Cover with (15 to 16-oz can) tomato sauce.
- 7Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- 8"I like to serve the Swiss Steak with mashed potatoes. Use the leftover tomato sauce as a gravy." (Tom921).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pittsburghgasprices.com Swiss Steak in the Slow Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 1017.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 41.8 g