1/3 Photos of Pittsburgh Steelers Roethlis-Burger
Queen of Everything's Note:
My DH is a huge Steelers fan. Ben Roethlisberger is the quarterback for the team and apparently pretty popular in the Pittsburgh area. DH heard about these burgers and had to have one! There seem to be different versions..this is a combo of 2 of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beef and sausage, mix well.
- 2Form six burger patties out of the meat mixture. Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- 3Grill patties to well done, 170°F.(There's pork in there!).
- 4Near the end of grilling, top each patty with a slice of provolone and a slice of cheddar to melt.
- 5Toast buns.
- 6Assemble burgers: bottom bun, bbq sauce, burger, bacon, ranch dressing, top bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pittsburgh Steelers Roethlis-Burger
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.7
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 162.0 mg
- Sodium 1051.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 46.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion hamburger buns