1/1 Photo of Pittsburgh Potatoes
I have been making this for about 15 years now and never get tired of it. It is good for just about any occasion from graduations to super bowl parties to office parties. Seems to be one of the first to go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup do not add water (I use cream of chicken)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (light or fat free)
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 4 cups fancy shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper (I do not use salt but rather garlic pepper)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a large mixing bowl mix all ingredeanes (make sure that the hash browns are still frozen).
- 3Spread mixture evenly in to a 13x9 glass baking pan.
- 4Bake for 45 minutes.
- 5Let cool for about 3-5 min and serve.
- 6Also good the reheated.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pittsburgh Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.4
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 350.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g