Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From "What Pittsburgh Eats"
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sauerkraut, with caraway seeds (well drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces kielbasa, smoked, fully cooked, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In skillet, saute onion in olive oil about 7 minutes.
- In bowl, mix drained sauerkraut and onion, allow to cool.
- Mix in cheese.
- Season with pepper.
- Put pizza crust on baking sheet and spread with mustard.
- Top with sliced kielbasa and sauerkraut mixture.
- Bake about 15 minutes until cheese is melted and begins to brown.