- 6 whole pita breads
- 295.73 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 17.25 ml italian seasoning
- 177.44 ml red onion, sliced thin
- 1 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 large black olives, sliced
- 4.92 ml red pepper flakes, divided evenly over 4 breads
- 0.59 ml garlic powder, divided evenly over 4 breads
- 14.79 ml olive oil, divided into 1/4 teaspoon amounts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place breads on baking sheet - ungreased.
- Sprinkle cheese on each pita and add Italian seasoning to each.
- Top with rest of ingredients divided equally on the four breads.
- Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon (olive oil) on each pita.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut in half and let rest for 4 minutes before serving.