1/4 Photos of Pita With Feta
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Baked pita with feta cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 whole pita breads
- 1 1/4 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 large black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, divided evenly over 4 breads
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, divided evenly over 4 breads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided into 1/4 teaspoon amounts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place breads on baking sheet - ungreased.
- 3Sprinkle cheese on each pita and add Italian seasoning to each.
- 4Top with rest of ingredients divided equally on the four breads.
- 5Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon (olive oil) on each pita.
- 6Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- 7Cut in half and let rest for 4 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 520.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: