Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Baked pita with feta cheese.
Make and share this Pita With Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 6 whole pita breads
- 1 1⁄4 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 large black olives, sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, divided evenly over 4 breads
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder, divided evenly over 4 breads
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided into 1/4 teaspoon amounts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place breads on baking sheet - ungreased.
- Sprinkle cheese on each pita and add Italian seasoning to each.
- Top with rest of ingredients divided equally on the four breads.
- Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon (olive oil) on each pita.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut in half and let rest for 4 minutes before serving.
I had this for lunch and it was very tasty! I did not have any black olives so I used green olives that were stuffed with feta. And I added lots of red pepper flakes! Made for ZWT7.
MMM A wonderful easy lunch! Lovely flavours and a nice little bite! Just made one and we shared it with a half of another sammie for lunch. Sooo tasty and soo easy on a busy day. Will be making this again often, thanks for posting!!