Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Instead of the ordinary saltine crackers or oyster crackers, try using these pita wedges with Classic Greek Salad. So simple to make yet so savory!
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (6 inch) pita bread rounds
- Combine butter, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl, stirring well.
- Split pita bread rounds in half to form 4 flat discs; spread each half with the herb butter. Cut each half into 6 wedges and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 3 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve warm.