Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I take this to school for lunch. Not only does it really fill me up, but my high school students are envious of my lunch. WW points = 10 points
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 2 ounces of sliced honey smoked turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 ounce sliced swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce
- 2 slices vidalia onions
- 2 slices roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons of garlic flavored red wine vinegar (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Slice pita bread so that you have two round pieces of bread.
- Divide Miracle Whip and spread on each piece.
- Place turkey, mushrooms, swiss cheese, lettuce, onion and pepper on the bread.
- Salt and pepper to taste and if you want add the red wine vinegar over the veggies.
- Slice sandwich in half and heat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.