Recipe by * Pamela *
Great with salsa or your favourite dip!
Top Review by Liza at Food.com
Perfect Pita Scoops! Why didn't I think to ever just toss them in a bowl with oil instead of painstakingly brushing each one with oil? This is so much simpler and faster! Omited the parm cheese since the dip I'm making has a ton of parm in it. Anyway, these are great, thx so much! PS: a little birdy told me they keep for 2 weeks at a cool temp or can be frozen!
- 18 (54 inch) pita bread, each cut into 4 wedges
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 9.85 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml cayenne (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pita wedges into a large bowl and drizzle with oil and toss until coated.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour half of mixture over pita wedges. Toss and then top with the remaining mixture and toss again.
- Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 15 degrees until golden. Cool completely and package in air tight containers.