I was in the mood to try something new, and happily came up with this creation. It was a little more done up than a regular turkey sandwich, but still simple enough to make, and pleased the palettes of both my kids and husband! That makes it an instant success in this home =). It's also basic enough that you could substitute any type of meat or toppings you like, and it'd still be tasty. Hope you enjoy this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pita in half and open carefully (not to tear or poke holes in the sides).
- 2Spread a layer of cream cheese on one side of the pita (inside).
- 3Put turkey on top of cream cheese layer.
- 4Add a layer of spinach on top of turkey, then carefully spread a layer of ranch dressing on top of the spinach and on remaining dry side of pita.
- 5repeat with other pita half.
- 6This would also be easy to make into a vegetarian lunch by replacing meat with other veggies (like sauteed onions, red bell peppers, etc).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Sandwich With Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 340.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: