Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Allow 1 to 8 hours to marinate.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 pita breads, cut in half to form pockets (6 inches in diameter)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Cut pork into 3x1/4-inch strips.
- Mix lemon juice, oil, mustard, finely chopped garlic and oregano. Pour over pork strips in glass or plastic bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 8 hours.
- Mix yogurt, cucumber, crushed garlic and dill. Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat oven to 450.
- Remove pork from marinade; place in single layer in shallow pan. Roast about 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Fill pockets with pork; top with yogurt mixture and onion.