Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Posting for ZWT. Think the hummus should be either a garlic flavored or roasted red pepper.
- 4 pita breads (6 inches in diameter)
- 118.29 ml hummus
- 19.71 ml onions, chopped
- 4 artichoke hearts, chopped
- 236.59 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 314.66 ml spinach, chopped
- 236.59 ml tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 59.14 ml ripe olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place pita breads on ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch.
- Spray both sides of bread with cooking spray.
- Bake until slightly crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread hummus on each pita bread.
- Sprinkle with onion, artichokes, and feta.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top each pizza with spinach, tomato and olives.
Yummy! All my favourite things on bread..how could it miss? I used a whole wheat pita and reduced fat feta cheese but otherwise kept to the recipe. I went for kalamata and green olives. I used Garlic Hummus as the hummus and it worked very nicely. I probably piled a few more artichokes and olives on top than the recipe called for but you can't have enough of good things like that. Thanks! Made for Zee Zany Zesty Cookz for ZWT 6.