Posting for ZWT. Think the hummus should be either a garlic flavored or roasted red pepper.
Make and share this Pita Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place pita breads on ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch.
- Spray both sides of bread with cooking spray.
- Bake until slightly crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread hummus on each pita bread.
- Sprinkle with onion, artichokes, and feta.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top each pizza with spinach, tomato and olives.