Recipe by Nasseh
These pita pizzas make a perfect single size lunch or snack.
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
Great easy lunch. I was not the hugest fan of the laughing cow cheese on there, something with the texture -- I think next time I will just use the mozarella alone. Thanks for posting! This is super easy!
- 2 pita breads (6 or 7 inch)
- 2 pieces Laughing Cow cheese
- 6 tablespoons pizza sauce (I use Ragu homemade style pizza sauce)
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread 1 cheese wedge on each pita. Next evenly divide the pizza sauce between the 2 pitas then spread it over the cheese. Sprinkle on the mozzarella then top with the pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for roughly 7 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.