- 2 pita bread, with no pockets
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper for quick clean up.
- Place the pita bread pizzas onto a large baking sheet.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the pitas. Top evenly with peppers, mozzarella cheese and onion.
- Bake until cheese is golden and bubbly, about 10 minutes.