1/8 Photos of Pita Pizzas
Nice appetizer or you could make this for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pita breads (6 inches in diameter)
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Split each pita bread around edge with knife to make 2 rounds.
- 3Place rounds, cut sides up, on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Top rounds with mushrooms, onion and bell pepper and cherry tomatoes.
- 5Sprinkle with basil and cheeses.
- 6Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Cut each round into 8 wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 63.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g