Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My favorite way to make homemade pizza.
Make and share this Pita Pizza, Spinach, Broccoli, Onion, and Mushroom recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pita bread
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 ounce mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 leaf fresh spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place pita bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top with pizza sauce, mushrooms, onions, spinach, broccoli and cheese.
- Sprinkle on basil and oregano.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes at 375F.
- Sprinkle on parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes (if using).
- Allow pizza to sit for 2-3 minutes after removing from oven before cutting into wedges.
Very good. I made two for myself for dinner. The only change I made, was to add fresh basil instead of dried and omitted the pepper flakes. Don't care for them. Made for PAC Fall '07. :)