1/4 Photos of Pita Pizza Pocket- Weight Watchers (Ww) 4pts!!
Mayniac May Family's Note:
This recipe is 4 pts. Please remember to not go off of stats on recipezaar because you have to choose the right ingredients to make it. Here is a break down... Pita- 1 pt : Salad pita pocket Pepperoni- 1 pt : 5 slices (if you want less pts, use turkey, I didn't. I don't like it.) Cheese- 1 pt : fat free mozerella Sauce- Ragu has the least amt of calories and fat that I have found use whatever vegetable toppings you want. I listed what I used below. When you add everything up and put it into ww calculations it comes up with 4 pts. (I guess everything else gets you one more pt.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 (I used toaster oven, temperature in other ovens may vary).
- 2Put sauce in Pita Salad Pocket. Try to get it all on the inside.
- 3Place all ingredients/toppings remaining, making sure to top with cheese.
- 4**hint. I used a separate piece of alumunim foil to slightly prop up the open side so all the cheese didn't run out while baking it.
- 5Bake at 350 around 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 6** I have made with onions, green peppers as well. You can add crushed red pepper or jalapenos if you like pizza hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Pizza Pocket- Weight Watchers (Ww) 4pts!!
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 783.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.3 g