This recipe is 4 pts. Please remember to not go off of stats on recipezaar because you have to choose the right ingredients to make it. Here is a break down... Pita- 1 pt : Salad pita pocket Pepperoni- 1 pt : 5 slices (if you want less pts, use turkey, I didn't. I don't like it.) Cheese- 1 pt : fat free mozerella Sauce- Ragu has the least amt of calories and fat that I have found use whatever vegetable toppings you want. I listed what I used below. When you add everything up and put it into ww calculations it comes up with 4 pts. (I guess everything else gets you one more pt.)
- Preheat oven to 350 (I used toaster oven, temperature in other ovens may vary).
- Put sauce in Pita Salad Pocket. Try to get it all on the inside.
- Place all ingredients/toppings remaining, making sure to top with cheese.
- **hint. I used a separate piece of alumunim foil to slightly prop up the open side so all the cheese didn't run out while baking it.
- Bake at 350 around 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- ** I have made with onions, green peppers as well. You can add crushed red pepper or jalapenos if you like pizza hot.