Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pita Pizza is a quick snack or meal that can be customized to your liking!
Make and share this Pita Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pita bread round
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml pizza sauce
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 59.14 ml sliced cremini mushroom
- 0.59 ml garlic salt
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Spread one side of the pita with olive oil and pizza sauce. Top with cheese and mushrooms, and season with garlic salt.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place pita pizza on grill, cover, and cook until cheese completely melts, about 5 minutes.
That's a quick lunch that was perfect on a hot day. It was simple but very yummy. Me and DH liked it a lot. Thanks Elizabeth :) Made for Market tag game