Recipe by Cypriot Cook
A quick way to make a pizza-like snack that is a bit healthier and quite tasty.
- 1 pita bread
- 1 small roma tomato, thin sliced
- 1 small onion, thin sliced
- 3 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the oil on the pita bread.
- Sprinkle the oregano over the pita.
- Add the thin slices of onion.
- Add the tomato slices, to cover the whole surface.
- Add the olive slices on top.
- Add the crumbled feta on top. You need a little piece per bite.
- Cover the whole pita with the mozzarella cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted.
- Be careful, this is not pizza dough. The pita is already fully cooked. Do not burn it by over-heating.
- For the non-vegans out there, add a small pieces of bacon or ham for taste.