Cypriot Cook's Note:
A quick way to make a pizza-like snack that is a bit healthier and quite tasty.
My Private Note
pita pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay the oil on the pita bread.
- 2Sprinkle the oregano over the pita.
- 3Add the thin slices of onion.
- 4Add the tomato slices, to cover the whole surface.
- 5Add the olive slices on top.
- 6Add the crumbled feta on top. You need a little piece per bite.
- 7Cover the whole pita with the mozzarella cheese.
- 8Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted.
- 9Be careful, this is not pizza dough. The pita is already fully cooked. Do not burn it by over-heating.
- 10For the non-vegans out there, add a small pieces of bacon or ham for taste.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.4
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 819.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 16.5 g