Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another quick week-night dinner meal!
- 4 pita pockets
- 6 tablespoons furmano's chunky crushed tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano
- 1⁄4 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and place pita pockets on foil.
- Top pita pockets with crushed tomatoes, cheese and then veggies.
- Bake at 400 F until pockets are browned and cheese is bubbly.