1/5 Photos of Pita Pizza
I found this in quick and easy style cookbook a long time ago. It literally takes only 15 minutes from start to finish to make! I made changes that my family likes and this is what I ended up with. My family really likes to make these as well and eat them. The kids have tons of fun making their own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out pita bread on a cookie sheet.
- 2Spread 3 Tbsp sauce onto each pita.
- 3Sprinkle 1/8 tsp of oregano and basil onto each pita.
- 4Top with desired toppings
- 5Top with 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 Tbsp of parmesan cheese on each pita.
- 6Add red pepper flakes if desired.
- 7Broil in oven on second shelf position for about 4-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 602.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 16.8 g