1/1 Photo of Pita Personal Pan Pizza
Simple 10 minute personal pizza for those who want an easy snack. Yours truly, Chef le Bax
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a piece of pita bread and spread on a light coat of marinara.
- 2Sprinkle the cheese on top of the marinara.
- 3Apply oregano and garlic powder to taste.
- 4Put it in the toaster oven, or oven and heat until the cheese melted.
- 5Remove from heat and slice into quarters.
- 6Make more! because your hungry, and it was quite tasty -- .
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Personal Pan Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: