Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Simple 10 minute personal pizza for those who want an easy snack. Yours truly, Chef le Bax
- pita bread (the thick little round ones)
- marinara sauce (Just enough to cover the surface of the bread)
- shredded cheese (The little prepackaged Italian blend works well)
- 1 couple dashes of oregano and garlic powder (to taste)
- Take a piece of pita bread and spread on a light coat of marinara.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the marinara.
- Apply oregano and garlic powder to taste.
- Put it in the toaster oven, or oven and heat until the cheese melted.
- Remove from heat and slice into quarters.
- Make more! because your hungry, and it was quite tasty -- .
A delightful little personal pizza, & we thoroughly enjoyed it! I used a homemade marinara sauce & added a little bit of shredded chicken to the mix! A keeper of a recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
I used homemade spaghetti sauce on the pita and mozzarella cheese. No spices. Only that. And 5 minutes in the oven. It was perfect. Great flavors. Thanks Chef_le_Bax :) Made for PAC spring 2011
We loved the fact that we will normally have all the ingredients on hand. Super easy & we thought quite good. Can't wait to add other ingredients to this great throw it together meal.