Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from the Team Beach Body site.
- 1 pita bread, wheat, small, 4-inch diameter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons low-fat cheddar cheese, low-sodium
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 piece jalapeno (optional)
- Slice open pita and brush very lightly with olive oil.
- Cut into triangular wedges.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over pita wedges.
- Season with a pinch of oregano.
- Heat under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Add a slice of jalapeno, if desired.