Recipe by amanda l b
I bought some yummy pita crisps from a farmers market the other day, and tried to replicate them. This recipe is my attempt - they were pretty close. Watch carefully when cooking the pita pieces - they can easily burn.
- 500 g pita bread
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 - 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the pita bread into quarters.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, garlic and olive, mix together.
- Brush the oil over the pita pieces, ensuring the surface is covere don both sides.
- Place the pita pieces in a large baking dish, ensuring the pieces are NOT laying over the top of one another. NOTE - this may mean you have to cook them in batches.
- Sprinkle the parmesan over the top and place in the oven.
- Cook for about 10 minutes,or until golden brown.