1/1 Photo of Pita Crisps Parmesan, Garlic and Paprika
amanda l b's Note:
I bought some yummy pita crisps from a farmers market the other day, and tried to replicate them. This recipe is my attempt - they were pretty close. Watch carefully when cooking the pita pieces - they can easily burn.
My Private Note
pita pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 180 - 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cut the pita bread into quarters.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the paprika, garlic and olive, mix together.
- 4Brush the oil over the pita pieces, ensuring the surface is covere don both sides.
- 5Place the pita pieces in a large baking dish, ensuring the pieces are NOT laying over the top of one another. NOTE - this may mean you have to cook them in batches.
- 6Sprinkle the parmesan over the top and place in the oven.
- 7Cook for about 10 minutes,or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Crisps Parmesan, Garlic and Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.3
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 473.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g