Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I used to buy pita bread and have lots left over. So I would make these and serve them at weekend parties with dips, my Okinawan friends loved them!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each slice of pita bread into 6-8 triangles, depending on how big a piece you have. I usually got 6 triangles from 1 round.
- Place triangles on cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Slip into oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, but not burned! I always have to watch them closely. I have burned many trays myself by becoming distracted.
- Put on plate/rack to cool. Repeat with remaining triangles till you have no more! When cool put in serving bowl or however you are gonna serve them. Enjoy!
Outstanding! So easy to make Thanks Jessica this is one recipe i wont soon forget. I LOVED this. Thanks so much for posting it
Very easy to prepare. I too, like another reviewer, added garlic powder and they turned out perfect. Great recipe!!!
These were good but not quite like "Stacy's Baked Pita Chips" that I buy around here...