Recipe by Jessica K
I used to buy pita bread and have lots left over. So I would make these and serve them at weekend parties with dips, my Okinawan friends loved them!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each slice of pita bread into 6-8 triangles, depending on how big a piece you have. I usually got 6 triangles from 1 round.
- Place triangles on cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Slip into oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, but not burned! I always have to watch them closely. I have burned many trays myself by becoming distracted.
- Put on plate/rack to cool. Repeat with remaining triangles till you have no more! When cool put in serving bowl or however you are gonna serve them. Enjoy!