Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A interesting recipe I came up with once while trying to make lunch for 6 kids who just showed up. Fun for them, easy for me.
- 12 mini pita pockets
- 2 (184 g) cans tuna
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green relish
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Split the Pitas.
- Combine all other ingredients into a Lg bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Stuff the pitas with mixture and serve.