Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
- Grill the pita over a moderate flame on the grill for 1 minute on each side or until you begin to see grill marks on the pita.
- Remove from the grill and cut into 6 pieces and sprinkle with the kosher salt.
- Combine the goat and cream cheese together in a bowl.
- Form into a round shape and place in the center of a large plate, and press the cheese mixture down slightly.
- Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, basil olive oil and vinegar.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the cheese.
- Arrange the pita chips along side the cheese mixture and serve immediately.
Oh, my, this was delicious! I tweaked it a little, using only 4 oz each of the goat and light cream cheese. Also decreased the basil to 2 tsp. This will be a regular for my appetizer parties! I must say, though, it is one of the ugliest appetizers ever... Thanks, Secret!