1/2 Photos of Pita Chips
Another Weight Watcher's recipe. I like to have these with salsa or taco sauce. You can also use them anywhere you would have normally used a cracker or potato chip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium whole wheat pita bread (about 7" in diameter)
- cooking spray
- garlic salt (or other seasoning to taste)
- 1Open pita and fully separate halves.
- 2Cut halves in quarters and stack.
- 3Cut stack into 5 triangles (this will give you 20 pieces).
- 4Place the pita triangles on a cooking sheet and spray triangles lightly with the cooking spray.
- 5Sprinkle lightly with seasoning to taste.
- 6Bake in 350 degrees oven for about 5- 7 minutes.
- 7Chips are done when they start to turn brown on the edges.
- 8Don't worry if they seem a little pliable when you take them out of the oven.
- 9They will crisp up in about 1 minute after coming out of the oven.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 340.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g