Another Weight Watcher's recipe. I like to have these with salsa or taco sauce. You can also use them anywhere you would have normally used a cracker or potato chip.
- 1 medium whole wheat pita bread (about 7" in diameter)
- cooking spray
- garlic salt (or other seasoning to taste)
- Open pita and fully separate halves.
- Cut halves in quarters and stack.
- Cut stack into 5 triangles (this will give you 20 pieces).
- Place the pita triangles on a cooking sheet and spray triangles lightly with the cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lightly with seasoning to taste.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven for about 5- 7 minutes.
- Chips are done when they start to turn brown on the edges.
- Don't worry if they seem a little pliable when you take them out of the oven.
- They will crisp up in about 1 minute after coming out of the oven.