1/6 Photos of Pita Chips
Yummy! Use with your favorite dip or eat as is, either way, they are great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut each Pita bread into 8 triangles and place on lined baking sheet.
- 3In a small bowl, combine rest of ingredients.
- 4Brush each triangle with oil mixture.
- 5Bake for about 7 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
- 6Watch carefully, they burn easily.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 482.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g